(via/follow The Absolute Best GIFs)
It is Gif-friday. Albeit a sad one.
I just wanted to post this again because it’s the best.
Always have these in your back pocket for when you get cornered:
1. That would’ve been funny if a funny person had said it.
2. Maybe that’s cos you’re fat.
3. If you’re going to look like that, you should at least cultivate a likable personality.
4. I’m sorry your parents failed.
5. Well, I’ll concede, only because I feel bad about taking away one of the few things you seem to think you have going for you.
Please contact me if you need something more specific crafted.
A Mean Person
Best advice column letter EVER:
"My real fear is that June is neither well-off nor attractive enough to make it as a mean girl in Manhattan once she hits middle school. (The kids at this school are 10 or 5 percenters, not 1 percenters.) And while she’s a totally cute kid, she’s chubby with freckles and in need of braces. I’m sure she’ll be pretty, but she’s not going to be Grace Kelly. I worry that when she gets to the "big leagues" she’ll either be crushed or engage in risky/self-destructive behavior to make up for not being perfect. Although responsibility for her well-being clearly rests with her parents and teachers, I feel that if I ignore her tendencies I’m doing June a disservice. Moreover, some adult is clearly encouraging the behavior—and I suspect it’s her parents. Should I confront them? Or should I just keep trying to get June to behave better while she’s with me?"